RE: st: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors

From   DE SOUZA Eric <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors
Date   Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:55:39 +0200

Mark,

Thanks.

Re: point 2, I read too quickly - or read what I wanted to find - namely, that you were comparing het-robust to cluster-robust.

Re: point 4, yes, I had time in mind.

I am reading Angrist and Pischke but have still to get to Chapter 8.

Eric

Eric de Souza
College of Europe
Brugge (Bruges), Belgium