Re: st: matching created matrix and the original data set

From   Mandy fu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: matching created matrix and the original data set
Date   Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:09:47 -0400

Hi all,

Regarding  this question, I am thinking perhaps it is easier to not
come back to the original data set. For instance , if using --xsvmat--
convert the created matrix into a new data set, which only includes
women, I can do the t test there.
I will appreciate if you could give me some suggestion. Thanks!
Mandy