Re: AW: st: local containing (all) variables' names in a dataset

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: local containing (all) variables' names in a dataset
Date   Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:32:45 +0200

-unab- does the trick as well and is documented:

. unab a: _all
. local b  make rep78
. local c:list  a - b
. disp "`c'"