RE: st: RE: Sargen-Hansen and instruments--RE vs. FE--Robust

To   "Steven Archambault" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Sargen-Hansen and instruments--RE vs. FE--Robust
Date   Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:08:24 +0100

Steve,

I knew exactly what you wanted.  My solution is this:

xtivreg dep `varlist1', re

xtoverid, robust noi

Cheers,
Mark