RE: zero inflated beta [was: st: Information request]

Subject   RE: zero inflated beta [was: st: Information request]
Date   Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:06:51 +0200

<>

Runs without a hitch for me, with and without -vers 8.2- at the top... Sure
you ran the whole code from top to bottom? Why don`t you -trace- it to see
where exactly it chokes?

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Clive Nicholas
Sent: Donnerstag, 13. August 2009 22:58
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: zero inflated beta [was: st: Information request]

Maarten Buis replied to Fabio Zona:

[...]

> Below is a quick stab at implementing such a model. I haven't
> done any checking or certification on it, so it is up to you
> to determine whether this is program actually does what it is
> supposed to do. As a first step I would build a simulated
> dataset where you know what the parameters should be and
> check whether this program actually finds those.

[...]

I ran Maarten's code out of curiosity, but my Stata 8.2 choked at this line

> ml model lf zibeta_lf (logitmu: prop = _I*) /lnphi (zg:left), robust

invalid syntax
r(198);

Thoughts?

--
Clive Nicholas

<[email protected]>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.