Re: st: weighted paired t-tests

From   Ángel Rodríguez Laso <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: weighted paired t-tests
Date   Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:22:02 +0200

   "For the equivalent of a two-sample t test with sampling weights
(pweights), use the
    svy:mean command with the by() option, and then use lincom; also see svy
    postestimation."

Best regards,

Angel Rodriguez-Laso