Re: st: Configuring ODBC in Stata (Windows)

From   "E. Paul Wileyto" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Configuring ODBC in Stata (Windows)
Date   Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:10:10 -0400

Not having installed Office is the cuprit.  I've been through this
before.  Excel files are not standard ODBC data sources, but Office
includes drivers that allow you to treat them as such.  You can get them
from Microsoft as a download to install separately.  I've forgotten the
name of the file, but it was not hard to find.