Re: st: AW: fmlogit command: module fitting a fractional multinomial logit model by quasi maximum likelihood

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: fmlogit command: module fitting a fractional multinomial logit model by quasi maximum likelihood
Date   Thu, 6 Aug 2009 03:40:39 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 5/8/09, Martin Weiss wrote:
> Type
>
> *************
> net get hangroot
> *************

-net get fmlogit- will also work

These commands will store the citybudget.dta data
in your current directory. So now you can type

-use citybudget, clear-

To load that dataset. After that you should be
able to run the example in the help-file.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie