Re: st: Format and Export(Excel) of 3-way table results

From   Green Alexandra <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Format and Export(Excel) of 3-way table results
Date   Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:29:51 +0800

Thanks Roy for your comments. Shrinking the fonts is the first thing I
tried, which looked reasonable for my present needs. I shall try out
your first suggestion.

Regards,
Alexandra