Re: st: System Macros

Subject   Re: st: System Macros
Date   Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:24:26 -0400

Dear Mr. Li,

you can use:
. display c(current_date)

. display c(current_time)
12:16:27

If you type
creturn list
you will get a long list of other system settings with links to
corresponding help files.

If you have manuals, this topic is covered in the User's Guide,
U18.3.12 page 200 (for Stata 10).

2StataCorp: is the use of $S_DATE and $S_TIME discouraged in the
modern versions and c(current_...) is preferable in any way?

Best wishes,
   Sergiy Radyakin