Re: st: Converting SAS or SPSS setup files to stata do files

From   Alan Acock <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Converting SAS or SPSS setup files to stata do files
Date   Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:07:26 -0700

The newer versions of SPSS or whatever they call it now, have a save as
option to save data as a Stata file. This works okay. You will want to
compress the data when you open it in Stata because SPSS wastes a lot of
space.

---Alan Acock

On 7/28/09 3:31 PM, "Steven Dubnoff" <[email protected]> wrote:Steven
Dubnoff