st: Help with sample size calculation for Prevalence Rate Ratio (PRR)

From   Muhammad Riaz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Help with sample size calculation for Prevalence Rate Ratio (PRR)
Date   Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have been told to compute a sample size for a trail with Four Arms (treatment A, Treatment B, Treatment A+B, no treatment). We have an effect size in the form of Prevalence Rate Ratio for two groups, post treatment, comparison.
I would like to replicate this effect size four groups.
Is it possible to compute sample size for PRR in stata, Is there any other programme which can be used for this power analyses, any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you,

M Riaz