Re: st: re: overidentifying restrictions

From   Erasmo Giambona <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: overidentifying restrictions
Date   Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:10:03 +0200

Thanks Kit.

I hope you don't mind if I ask for an additional clarification. I
thought that if instruments are orthogonal to epsilon (1), then it
must be that they (the instruments) only inderectly influence y (2).
That is, it seems to me that (2) is absorbed by (1), but it is very
likely that I am missing the point.

Erasmo