RE: st: invalid name problem when coding my own ml problem

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: invalid name problem when coding my own ml problem
Date   Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:30:18 +0100

You're in good company. Many Stata programmers who now wonder now why
they ever failed to notice this detail wasted some time before they did.

That was the problem. It's hard not to feel silly when it was something
that
simple. Thank you very much.

Ryan