Re: st: Graph Scale Issue with xtline

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Graph Scale Issue with xtline
Date   Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:55:51 +0000 (GMT)

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36
72074 Tuebingen
Germany

http://home.fsw.vu.nl/m.buis/

--- On Sun, 26/7/09, Scott Merryman wrote:
> 1. - xtline var, byopts(rescale) -

Alternatively, you could consider using a logarithmic scale.

Hope this helps,
Maarten