Re: AW: st: AW: Switching from SPSS to Stata

From   SR Millis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: AW: Switching from SPSS to Stata
Date   Sun, 26 Jul 2009 08:37:56 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Martin. However, I continue to use R for certain tasks that I can't do (yet) in Stata, eg, Bayesian model averaging and some of the regression modeling approaches developed by Frank Harrell and Ewout Steyerberg.

Scott Millis