Re: st: -ml display- in Stata 11

From   Antoine Terracol <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -ml display- in Stata 11
Date   Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:41:26 +0200

Thanks Jeff, version control works as intended under version control.

Antoine

Jeff Pitblado, StataCorp LP wrote:
Antoine Terracol <[email protected]> is using -ml display- in Stata 11
with -ml- estimation results that were saved by Stata 10:

I have estimation results (user written -ml-) which I -estimates save-d in Stata 10. I can -estimates use- them in Stata 11, view the -ereturn list- and perform -test-s, but if I try to -ml display- the results, then Stata tells me that

last estimates not found
r(301);

I have no problems using -ml display- when using the saved results in Stata 10. I haved checked that -ml display- is stil a valid command in Stata 11.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

This is due to version control.  Antoine can use the -version 10- prefix with
-ml display- to get the regression table.

	. version 10: ml display

The behavior Antoine is observing is unintentional, we should have a fix for
it in the next ado-file update.

--Jeff