Re: st: Memory Issue in XP

From   Dmitriy Krichevskiy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Memory Issue in XP
Date   Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:39:59 -0400

processes running after Stata has initialized and and as some of them go
offline you can use their memory allocations for Stata. This is really
a  Wondows rather then Stata issue, See article about memory managment
here:
http://blogs.technet.com/askperf/archive/2007/03/23/memory-management-demystifying-3gb.aspx.
You can improve memory allocation by overriding Wondows defaults.