st: AW: FW: Gllamm

Subject   st: AW: FW: Gllamm
Date   Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:01:06 +0200

<>

The server seems to have become more lenient with regard to attachments, but
still:
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#toask
says you should not send them. Answers may not be forthcoming unless you
comply with this rule...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Arulampalam,
Wiji
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Juli 2009 13:16
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: FW: Gllamm

Dear Stata users,

Could someone please tell me whether the following model can be
estimated in gllamm without having to specify the measurement equation
as well.  I just want to estimate the overall latent variable as shown
in the path diagram attached .
Many thanks.
best
wiji