Re: st: Plotting several polynomials on the same graph

From   Miranda Kim <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Plotting several polynomials on the same graph
Date   Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:25:11 +0100

Thanks a lot for this!
I wondered if there is any way of adding functions onto the same graph using a separate command (on a separate line), so as to be able to loop over these and superimpose several (i.e. instead of using the '||' in the 'twoway' command)
Many thanks,
Miranda