st: AW: -tsspell- and Panel data

Subject   st: AW: -tsspell- and Panel data
Date   Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:14:35 +0200

<>

What does -which tsspell- give you? What does -update query- give you?

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Dmitriy
Krichevskiy
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juli 2009 17:04
An: statalist
Betreff: st: -tsspell- and Panel data

Dear Statalisters,

I am trying to use -tsspell- command on the panel data and I keep on
getting an error message:
r(3499) stating
_TS_p_delta_getnumb()              3499     strtoreal() not found
_TS_p_delta_increment()                       - function returned an error
_TS_p_delta()                                       - function returned an
error
<istmt>

btw, I am trying to see summary of spells for the entire panel dataset
by summarizing  binary variable depicting individual's status in the
appropriate period. Thanks for all your help.

Dmitriy Krichevskiy