Re: st: RE: AW: Multiple histogram in same plot

From   mukta mukherjee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: AW: Multiple histogram in same plot
Date   Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:47:23 -0400

Yes, I wanted all the graph in the same panel.  Thanks again for all the help.
Mukta
On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Martin Weiss<[email protected]> wrote:

> <>
>

> You do not have a user-written command with that particular name lying
> around in some dark corner of your hard drive/along the ado-path, do you?
> Anyway, most Stata commands do allow the -by- option, and if you do intend
> to have separate panels for your graph, it is the way to go for you. I took
> your request to mean that you wanted all the information in one panel, which
> led to my initial post...
>

> HTH
> Martin

"Be around people who can keep your energy and inspiration
high. While you can make progress alone, it's so
much easier when you have support."by Dr. Joe Vitale

"Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and
nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality."by
Earl Nightingale