st: Memory settings

From   Ismail Ait Saadi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Memory settings
Date   Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:11:02 +0000

Dear All,

I am working on an urgent project where I need to use Exact Logistic Regression. I run the model and I get the message:

" exceeded memory limit 0f 10.0M bytes, use the memory0 to increase the memory limit"

well , I know how to set the memory and this what I used:

set maxvar = 5000
set memory = 700MB
set matsize = 5000

Even with this huge memory I still get the same message:" exceeded memory limit 0f 10.0M bytes, use the memory0 to increase the memory limit"

why so? knowing that I am using only 24 variable out of which 14 are dummies.

Anyone who can help? I really need this done ASAP.

Cheers,

Ismail
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If the recipient of this message is not the intended addressee, be advised that you have received this message in error and that legal professional privilege is not waived and you are requested to re-send to the sender and promptly delete this email and any attachments. If you are not the intended addressee, you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or distributing the information contained in this email and any attached files. Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus ("Curtin") advises that this email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses. Curtin does not represent or warrant that this email including any attachments is free from computer viruses or defects. Curtin shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred in use.