Re: st: Overidentifying test

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Overidentifying test
Date   Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:20:48 +0100

<>
ssc install overid

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Tharshini
Thangavelu<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I test the over identifying restriction test in Stata? Do I need to
> install anything?
>
> I have used these commands but it doesn't seem to be working.
> First I estimate a 2SLS estimation with two instrumental variable: twoboys and
> twogrils. This gives me single over identifying restriction.
>
> ivreg workedm (morekids=twoboys twogirls) agem1 agefstm boy1st black hispan o
> thrace
>
> Then to test I use these two commands. The error message that I get is under
> each commands.
>
> *sc install overid
> variable install not found
> no variables defined
> r(111);
>
> overid
> unrecognized command:  overid
> r(199);
>
> --
> Tharshini THANGAVELU
> Forskarbacken 8 / 101
> 114 16 Stockholm
> Sweden
> Phone +46 (0)735 53 43 90
> E-mail [email protected]
> *
> *   For searches and help try:

To every ω-consistent recursive class κ of formulae there correspond
recursive class signs r, such that neither v Gen r nor Neg(v Gen r)
belongs to Flg(κ) (where v is the free variable of r).