st: AW: Acessing files in dir

Subject   st: AW: Acessing files in dir
Date   Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:42:40 +0200

<>

*************
ssc d dirlist
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Tiago Dias
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Juli 2009 13:37
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: Acessing files in dir

Hi, everybody. This is my first question to Statalist, so please excuse me
if I commit a mistake.

I have a directory with a few hundreds files, all in .dta. I need to -use-
each one of them and make the same modification. If I modify one by one, I
have a big chance of missing one of them or modifying twice a single file.
I thought about using -dir- to get the filelist and -foreach- to have stata
browsing, using, modifying and saving each file on filepath, but I don't
know how to access the filenames in -dir-.
Anyone has a idea?

I'm using Stata 10.1 in Windows Vista.

________
http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com