Re: st: How to test equality of coefficients across quantiles using QREG or SQREG

Subject   Re: st: How to test equality of coefficients across quantiles using QREG or SQREG
Date   Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:11:18 -0400

Maybe the poster means:
use http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-p/data/wooldridge/card, clear
sqreg wage educ, q(.5 .75)