Re: st: cluster2 does not install

From   "Eric A. Booth" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: cluster2 does not install
Date   Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:32:41 -0500

You don't need to re-download the cluster2.ado file. Just move the cluster2.ado file into your adopath. It's probably best if you put it into your 'personal' file.

Type -sysdir- or -adopath- to find where these files are located on your computer and move the file there, restart Stata (or type - discard-), and it should find cluster2.

Eric

__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute