Re: st: Beta transformation-- standardization technique

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Beta transformation-- standardization technique
Date   Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:32:25 +0100

<>
Here's an example:

*** begin
clear*
sysuse auto
g x = log(price)/10
g new = (exp(lngamma(2))*exp(lngamma(1))/exp(lngamma(3)))*ibeta(2,1,x)
// alpha = 2, beta = 1
su new
*** end