AW: st: Could Stata give the variance of the parameter estimates?

Subject   AW: st: Could Stata give the variance of the parameter estimates?
Date   Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:43:25 +0200

<>

You might want to look at Maarten`s http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0137

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von [email protected]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009 22:18
An: [email protected]
Betreff: RE: st: Could Stata give the variance of the parameter estimates?

Thank you all! -matrix list e(v)- doesn't work but -estat vce- works
in my version.

There is another question. I am going to use these var and covar to
calculate the standard error for other factor (let's say SE(Mij)),
according to a given fomular. But how could I tell if the Mij is
significant at the 5% level, according to the calculated SE(Mij)?

Thanks!

Crystal