Re: st: RE:Methodological issue: combining datasets from different ...

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE:Methodological issue: combining datasets from different ...
Date   Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:20:12 -0400

Georgiana,

Have a look at the Stata bookstore, under "Categorical and limited
dependent variables".

http://www.stata.com/bookstore/cldv.html

Friedrich