Re: R: st: help: bootstrap with GEE in stata

From   Muhammad Riaz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: R: st: help: bootstrap with GEE in stata
Date   Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:05:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
Thank you very much for adding to this query and mentioning these good books, I really appreciated this.

Muhammad Riaz