Re: st: Evaluation of Logistic Regression of Complex Survey Data

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Evaluation of Logistic Regression of Complex Survey Data
Date   Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:49:57 -0400

--

To plot the ROC curve,
see:http://groups.google.de/group/statalistrss/browse_thread/thread/512f852d8f66a711/2a20319878808e92

 Roger Newson's -somersd- (downloadable from SSC) will compute and
compare the areas under  ROC curves with weighted, clustered data
together.  See caveats at:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-06/msg00166.html

To mimic Stata's -linktest-, see:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-10/msg00882.html  The
original topic was about -svy: reg- . After logistic regression, make
sure that you generate the linear predictor, not the probability
with "predict yhat, xb"

-Steve

--
Steven Samuels