Re: st: help: bootstrap with GEE in stata

From   Muhammad Riaz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: help: bootstrap with GEE in stata
Date   Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Maartin,

Thank you, would you please explain what do you mean by the nested nature of the data.
One thing I would like to add at this point, in the 1st command the GEE is with robust error method and then bootstrap is applied, however in the 2nd command we can not combine robust with vce(bootstrap, reps(200)).

Regards,

Muhammad Riaz