st: mid-p and density sampling

From   Thomas Dietrich <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: mid-p and density sampling
Date   Wed, 1 Jul 2009 21:56:17 +0100

Dear all,
I have two unrelated problems:

1. is there a way to get mid p-values for a simple small sample 2x2 table in STATA? I seem to remember that I did this many years ago, but I can't find anything now when I search for it? Can someone point me in the right direction.

2. I have a dataset from a large cohort and want to design a nested case-control study. Is there a STATA program to help with density sampling controls for the cases?

Thanks,
Thomas