Re: st: Re: count in matched family-individuals file

From   Joana Estata <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: count in matched family-individuals file
Date   Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:00:30 +0100

Many Thanks Martin,
I am going to try and after I will inform you.
Have a nice day!
Joana