st: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: R2 stats using statsby or parmby???

Subject   st: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: R2 stats using statsby or parmby???
Date   Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:23:56 +0200

<>

Well, Roger gave you a recipe, but you did not follow it closely. You have to transfer the result left behind by -logit- to -parmby- yourself, as in this code:

***
use http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/dae/logit.dta, clear
global tflist ""
global modseq=0