Re: st: Stata 11 Announcement

From   Arun Rajamohan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 11 Announcement
Date   Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:52:55 -0500

That's good news on a Friday morning.
- Finally "bold and italic text, Greek letters, symbols, superscripts, and subscripts on graphs". "Thank You" - and that is from a biologist's point of view. - And just a few days back I was thinking that I will not upgrade my Stata if it is going to come with those 50 pounds of reference books.

One more thing... !!!!!

That is so Steve Jobish.

-A