Re: st: Re: tsline if tin error

Subject   Re: st: Re: tsline if tin error
Date   Sat, 13 Jun 2009 17:21:00 +0200

<>

You want to take account of this: http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=gr0019

The fact that you cannot use -tin()- simultaneously with -title()- or -note()- suggests to me that something fishy is going on...

**
sysuse tsline1, clear
tsset lags
tw (tsline ar) (tsline ma)/*
*/ if tin(40,160), /*
*/ title(My Graph) note(MY NOTE)
**

This works perfectly for me.

I do not understand what you are trying to say about -tab-, either...

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan" <[email protected]>