RE: st: test difference in quintiles

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: test difference in quintiles
Date   Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:38:15 +0100

Thanks to Martin for helpfully spelling out what Suzanne needed to do. This was essentially what I had in mind.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics