Re: st: Interpretation of Curvilinear Effects

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of Curvilinear Effects
Date   Tue, 09 Jun 2009 22:26:04 +0200

Great!  We're on the same page.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
Switzerland