RE: st: Help with Stata error code r(900);

From   Even Bergseng <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Help with Stata error code r(900);
Date   Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:36:26 +0200

You could -infile- or -insheet- the data in smaller parts. Or have a look at -chunky- (type -findit chunky- in Stata).

Regards,
Even

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Muhammad Riaz
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 10:44 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Help with Stata error code r(900);

Dear Kit Baum,

Thank you,yes I am using stata10/IC, I want to bring the whole database into Stata, the number of variables are above 3000. Stat/Transfer also fails to transfer this database into Stata. I was thinking if somebody knows anyway to work with stata10/IC because we have got a License for it.

Thank you anyway,
BW,
Muhammad Riaz