Re: st: RE: fitting a gompertz curve, not in the context of survival analysis

From   Dan Waldo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: fitting a gompertz curve, not in the context of survival analysis
Date   Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Nick. The absence of specificity regarding second order conditions for stability is not important, and the very absence of data attests to the purity of thought. See, for example:

Luckett, D.G. (1971) The Inverted Tetrahexahedron: A Personal Account of the Discovery of the Structure of the ICBM. The Journal of Political Economy 79(4): 933-937.  (Jul.-Aug., 1971)
http://www.jstor.org/stable/1830846

Dan