st: RE: Re; Repeated Measures Anova

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re; Repeated Measures Anova
Date   Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:44:32 -0700

Before going on, I'd contact the requester to find out if there are
further pieces of information that you should know about.  If he says
no, then go ahead.  If not get them.  And don't keep going with 'one
more thing' - your time is too valuable.

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: 541-737-3832
FAX: 541-737-4001

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Janet Hill
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:38 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Re; Repeated Measures Anova

I have a oneway repeated measures anova with 10 repeats at each of 5
time periods and was asked to compare sequential differences between
time 1 and time 2, time 2 and time 3 etc. I did this by setting up a
contrast matrix and then using test with the mtest option.

I have now been given an additional piece of information that the
time I would compare the responses to this theoretical value with a
t-test, but how do I implement this in the situation that I have?
Thanks,
Janet