Re: st: Problems integrating JEdit and STATA using Windows Vista

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problems integrating JEdit and STATA using Windows Vista
Date   Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:01:20 -0400

Anna,

Can you run Stata commands from jEdit without the Stata XML file?

Is jEdit your preferred editor? If not, you can try Notepad++ because
it has been tested with Stata under Windows Vista. Instructions for
Notepad++ are on one of the pages you mentioned.

http://huebler.info/2008/20080427-stata.html

Friedrich