Re: st: Difference between -suest- and -sureg-

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Difference between -suest- and -sureg-
Date   Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:16:38 +0200

Hi Hervé:

With suest you have specified cluster robust standard errors--with sureg you have not. The suest command is better suited to your data set if you have repeated measures across company. Sureg ignores the data nestings. I'd go with suest.

HTH,
John.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
Switzerland