Re: st: imputing continuous values when respondents select categories, e.g., income category

To   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: imputing continuous values when respondents select categories, e.g., income category
Date   Sat, 25 Apr 2009 00:28:47 -0500