Re: st: mim: xtmelogit & mim: xtmixed

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mim: xtmelogit & mim: xtmixed
Date   Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:10:47 +0000 (GMT)

I have just a couple of comments:

the closing brace for your loop should be on a new line.

The -mim- command probably won't work, look at the example I gave
earlier to see how to make it work.

Getting model level characterics, especially p-values, is very
tricky in Multiple Imputation. I would recommend against trying
to do that unless you really really really need it. If you realy
think you need than I would reccomend that you look at this
presentation by Rose Medeirso at the last North American Stata
Users' Group meeting: http://ideas.repec.org/p/boc/fsug08/11.html

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie