AW: st: AW: omit regression coefficients in output

Subject   AW: st: AW: omit regression coefficients in output
Date   Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:52:54 +0200

<>

As a matter of fact, it is not at all unusual that a large table of
regression results contains as one of its last rows an entry like "cohort
dummies" or "country dummies" and then a simple "yes" in the respective
column...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von John Bunge
Gesendet: Montag, 20. April 2009 18:49
An: [email protected]
Betreff: RE: st: AW: omit regression coefficients in output

in order to stop speculations:

- my model includes dozens of variables
- i cannot exclude the coeffients i want to omit by xtreg or areg as they
are not dummies
- no, my intention is not to suppress relevant results in publications, i
just want to compress tables i am looking at in order to keep track of the
most relevant coefficient

thanks for all suggestions!