Re: st: RE: RE: Stochastic dominance!

Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Stochastic dominance!
Date   Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:12:18 -0400

James Rao <[email protected]>:
Note that second-order stochastic dominance (SOSD) is essentially the
same thing as generalized Lorenz dominance, so
 findit glcurve
and see p.25 of http://stata-press.com/journals/stbcontents/stb48.pdf
for graphs, and see e.g.
http://www.mcgill.ca/files/economics/stochasticdominance.pdf
on inference.  You might get better advice with more specifics on what
two distributions you want to analyze, and what your data looks like..