st: stata help

From   Ouassila Sayd <[email protected]>
Subject   st: stata help
Date   Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:50:46 +0200

Hi
I was doing some chearch queries concerning how to apply structural unit roots tests in stata and I found your email in some online emails.I am a master's student at gothenburg university doing my thesis on cointegration between fertilizers and gas.

I am wondering if you can help me finding out how to perform unit roots tests mainly the two steps procedures of Perron (1992) when time series have at least two known structural breaks.

Another question is how I can define the trend in STATA. Actually I want to perform a normal OLS regression using a trend and a constant but I cant find how to include the trend in Stata. Maybe be i will need to create it but how?? any help!

thank you in adavnce

ouassila SAYD